Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Growing Division In Our Politics

My wife and I attended a political club meeting the other day and one of the speakers was a political analyst for a group that lobbies for Israeli interests.  He had a chart from the Pew Research Center which I found to align perfectly with what I see as a movement toward the extremes for both parties.
He did not go into any rationale as to what was causing this movement, but I would imagine all of us have our own opinions.
I thought I would share the charts so you can consider the implications of moving toward the radical extremes so many are now advocating for yourselves, but if you want to understand the Kavenaugh confirmation process this should explain it.



Less overlap in the political views of Republicans and Democrats than in the past

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...