Saturday, September 7, 2019

Severe Mental Decline

    I can only laugh so much, but the press seems to demand that response on almost everything they report on Trump.  After three years of reporting there is no way I can take anything they say as serious.
    Today they are, once again, reporting he is in severe mental decline.  That would be significant if they haven't been saying the same thing now for at least 18 months, and they weren't the exact same people who see Joe Biden at the top of his own mental game.
    I'm not a huge fan of President Trump as a human being, but the left has turned me into a solid voting fan mostly because they are far more insane than anything I've seen the President do.  I don't know how the RNC has managed to infiltrate the DNC so effectively, but they must be in charge of the talking points because of the increasingly insane stuff every candidate comes up with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...