Thursday, July 11, 2019

Joe Biden

Let me say, upfront, I don't think Joe Biden has a snowball's chance in heck of becoming the 46th President.  But what he does invoke is a return to traditional politics where the politician can say anything (i.e. blatantly lie) and the press will adore him for it.

The thing that caught my attention today was his statement he wouldn't "coddle dictators."  This was on Twitter and most of the respondents were just comparing him to Trump who, in their opinions, obviously does coddle dictators. 
I didn't like Biden in 1992 when he was campaigning against Clinton and he hasn't aged appreciably well.  His downfall in '92 was getting caught plagiarizing his  Master's thesis indicating a lack of original thought.  As far as I can tell he hasn't had many original thoughts since then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...