Sunday, May 20, 2018

A Lesson Learned.


            In 2016 I cast a “non-vote” for all the candidates for President.  I understood at the time I was giving up my civic right, but I found all the names on the ballot either incompetent, criminal, or distasteful.  I shall not make that choice again.  The candidate I found distasteful has proven himself to be an effective leader, and if he had the traditional support most Presidents have from their party perhaps he would be even better.  The one thing that cannot be denied is he has worked to keep his campaign promises to a level unheard of in modern times.
            By their acts and actions, the Democrats (politicians, activists, would be social warriors, and loyalists), have proven their contempt for the Republic and the average citizen it is supposed to serve.  They have clearly shown their unwillingness to work with the legally elected representative of the people and choose instead to stand with the criminal gangs of the world while vilifying those who disagree with them as terrorists.
            We are becoming a one-party system where reaching a compromised middle-ground is increasingly unlikely.  If we are to be a one-party system then my vote will go to the party that supports capitalism over communism.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...