Thursday, August 1, 2019

That's a Bold Move Cotton, Let's See How it Works Out

Disclaimer:  I hate political debates and find very little useful insight from watching. 
That said, I review a number of reports where I can read their words and watch selected excerpts to form my opinion on their policies.  In looking at a variety of reviews it seems when a candidate was faced with a question he/she didn't want to answer they would claim it to be a Republican talking point and suggest the moderators move on to a "real question."
In looking at the issues they avoided it seems to me most of the Republican talking points were pretty mainstream concerns for the middle class.  If the strategy for the DNC is to avoid discussing them, it will be interesting to see how the mainstream middle class responds come time for the election.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...