Saturday, June 8, 2019

Everyone is an Expert


I’ve finally grown up enough to let the stupidity of Facebook wash past me, much like standing in Times Square and watching the mass of humanity move along without getting caught up in their swell.  I think the one thing that amuses the hell out of me is how everyone from a machinist in Arkansas, to a housewife in New York, have become experts in Diplomacy, Economics, Immigration and Theology.
Of course, most of their expertise comes from MSNBC so you know it’s Ph.D. quality stuff.
For instance, this week I was told how the Mexican Tariffs would hurt every single American.  This was just before it was announced Mexico was meeting with the Trump administration to address the immigration problem on the southern border.
Again, reading the comments I am convinced now there really aren’t any immigration problems and God is opposed to walls because they had walls around Jericho and Joshua was able to knock them down with a Ram’s horn.
Of course, pushing the MSNBC storylines is okay.  It is only pointing out the opposing views that get you in trouble with FB.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...