Monday, March 26, 2018

Two Questions.



As is usually the case I have more questions than I do answers.  I assume this is God’s way of balancing the universe since almost everyone else I know on the internet has more answers than questions.  It is a most curious thing, but observe any mass social media system and you will see far more solutions to a problem than problems themselves.  For example, what is the matter with kids today?  This question is so open-ended as to solicit a hundred different opinions, each and every single opinion captured in a single sentence and offered with complete confidence it is the right answer.
This morning, as I showered and prepared for the errands I must run, two questions came to mind and I think them worth considering.
What is the basic building block of a society?
What happens when that block is destroyed?
I am going to consider these questions today and perhaps share my opinion tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...