Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Wonder

I wonder what goes on in the heads of kittens.  Do they consider the finer points of litter boxes?


I wonder what goes on when a teenager gets the keys to the car to drive by themself for the first time.  Do they consider the fact they have a ton of metal moving under their control and it is quite capable of destroying something?


I wonder what weekends are like if you don't have yard work to do.  Would you be bored and just sit around or would you find something rewarding?


I wonder why so many people approach life as if they have no control.  Do they really believe they are not responsible for their own lives?


I wonder why after 30 years in power now is the right time to bomb Gaddafi in Libya.  Why didn't we do this when he directed PanAm 103 be blown up, or when we were convinced he was sponsoring terrorist training camps?


I wonder what will replace NATO when the US says it can't pay for everything.  Will it be ended, or will it just fade away?


I wonder what goes on in the heads of politicians.  Do any of them really care about anything but themselves?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...