1. De-legitimizing the President. For the past eight years’ supporters of the President have decried as fiction any criticism that questioned the legitimacy of the man for the role. For the next four years those same defenders will do everything they complained about to the new President. The irony of this transference will be lost on most people.
2. The current trajectory of civil conversation
3. The size of the Federal Government
4. The use of government departments as overt political tools
5. An honest public-assessment of the DNC goals, objectives, and its approach to helping the lives of the poor improve to escape the oppression of poverty and achieve a sense of worth
6. Violence in the major cities
7. Global climate change...
8. Government spending greater than government income
9. Terror as a political tool in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, North and South America, Asia, the sub-continent, and Australia. I think Antarctica may be safe.
10. The number of human beings who've landed on the moon