Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tunes

     I have satellite radio and enjoy the uninterrupted music.  They make up for it by having routinely interrupted everything else, but it is a commercial enterprise so who am I to complain?


     If I was one who looked for hidden messages and signs in everything I did sometimes I think I would get a little paranoid after turning on the radio four or five times and hearing the same song.  Fortunately I am not schizophrenic, just a touch neurotic so it doesn't bother me too much.


     But it is kind of strange to know an anti-war song of the 60's fits so well today.  Guess my generation didn't really accomplish what all the radicals said we would.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, you boomers have been an unmitigated disaster. But we've all got our faults. :)

W.B.P.

Anonymous said...

great video! thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...