Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thoughts on a Sunday Morning

It is a beautiful, if somewhat chilly, Sunday morning and I am wondering what this next year will be like for us all. I am not one for making resolutions so I am not looking for great changes from the years past.

As I think back on the past year it has been a good one for us. We've been blessed with a stable income, sheltered from the economic woes so many have experienced. We had a wonderful vacation to Disney World, with the children and grandchildren. We welcomed Simon Robert into the family and watched as Hannah Rose grew into a bright, loud, two year old. Hopefully 2010 will bring the same joys.

We know that in June, Meagan and John will have their formal wedding, and I am looking forward to that with much anticipation. I was informed last night that Mary Lou is planning on spending March in Pennsylvania, baby sitting Hannah. That will leave me here to watch the cats. I will leave it at that...

We, Mary Lou and I, are getting used to our new computers, so far so good, although it takes some getting used to the Apple keyboard where delete = backspace.

Since our Christmas newsletter doesn't seem to have made it to the world I will go ahead and copy it here. Hope whoever reads this has a wonderful year.

1 comment:

Blessed and Broken said...

Where is the newsletter?? By the way, we are all laughing at finding out about mom's plans to visit via your blog. Tell her I need her for April, not March!! :)

Happy Birthday Eve!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...