Thursday, September 13, 2012

We Can do Better!

I've got to admit I am slow, but it has just dawned on me to new progressive catch phrase is "we can do better!"  My simple question is better than what?  We can spend more tax dollars on government waste?  We can encourage more rebellion overseas?  We can abandon more democracies in the Middle East?  We can drive a bigger wedge in our society?

Can someone tell me what we, or our government, can do better at?  I am open to suggestions here, just one request, please tell me how much more you are willing to pay for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get one thing done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...