Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunrise Comes Early

From near Morehead City, NC. This past week or so I've been on a working vacation of sorts. My wife and I are visiting our daughter-in-law and grandson in their new home. Our son is away at medical school so I am filling in, doing those home repairs you always fine with your first house. (note to self: do more stretching exercises) As a nonprofessional craftsman it is always rewarding to see a project come to completion and actually work the way the manufacturer says it will. So far this week I have successfully installed a door, a garage opener, and curtain rods. With considerable help from my wife I've also built a children's play yard. Of course as an amateur, each project seems to take about twice as long as the instructions say. Well time to get back to work...

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

good on you and for you

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Twice as much time is nevertheless time well spent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...