Saturday, March 17, 2012

Questions on a Saturday


It was a quiet weekend day, the schedule was not demanding.  In fact, it was as full or empty as I wanted it to be.  It is good to have these types of days from time to time.  What I needed to do was done, what I should have done was considered, what I didn’t feel like doing – forgotten.
So in the course of this lazy day here are the questions I come away with.
Ø  How long can meat be kept frozen before it is bad?
Ø  Why isn’t permanent press permanent?
Ø  Why did my car battery go dead after sitting in the drive for 13 days?
Ø  How do you persuade your Magnolia tree to not drop its leaves?
Ø  Whose idea was 10% ethanol gas? – it is killing my gas powered tools
And finally
Ø  Today is Saint Patrick’s Day, the patron saint of Ireland.  He is known for driving the snakes off the emerald isle, so shouldn’t everyone be celebrating by waving snakes around rather than dressing in green?

2 comments:

Gino said...

yer good here, too.

Anonymous said...

love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...