Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pole Dancing


There was a feature on CBS news this morning that showed a woman “Pole Dancing.”  The movements were graceful and acrobatic.  It was a very nice act, worthy of the Cirque troop that performed it.  Someone I know made a comment that it should be an Olympic event.
I remember when I was first introduced to this fine art form.  It involved women with very little clothing and folded dollar bills.  It has apparently come along way, but I say if we can evolve two greased up Greeks rolling around in the dirt into todays Greco-Roman wrestling why not have Pole Dancing?  It has a lot more of the word athletic in it than curling doesn't it?

2 comments:

Gino said...

did you see that vid i posted a couple months back?

awesome.

John said...

Gino, no but I'll look when I get home. My IPad, a two year ole Grandson, and home repairs on my son & daughter-in-laws home is not condusive to a search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...