Saturday, October 15, 2011

Challenges

Life is full of challenge, how you adapt and persevere in the face of adversity is what separates the successful.  I learned this lesson many years ago, and it was, I thought, the most important lesson I could teach my children.  If you want something badly enough you will find a way to accomplish it.  If, on the other hand, you quit at the first sign of rejection or failure you will go through life seeking excuses.
Both my children have shown they have the strength and character to face their challenges and find alternative paths to their goals.  I can think of no greater accolade for them than to say they have risen to the barriers placed before them, and found the path through those obstacles.
To them I say… “Well done, stay true to your values and yourself, and Gods speed toward the future.”

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Gracefully pressing on is worth much.

Anonymous said...

I am going to cry....we are very blessed, aren't we?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...